The SGEU Long Term Disability Supervisory Committee is pleased to announce that a new SGEU LTD interactive course has been developed and is now on SGEU’s website. This educational material will help you, as a member of our union, better understand the SGEU LTD Plan.
This course outlines the following:
- Chapter 1 – Plan Definitions
- Chapter 2 – LTD Plan Overview
- Chapter 3 – LTD Plan Structure
- Chapter 4 – LTD Application Process
- Chapter 5 – Appeal and Arbitration Process
- Chapter 6 – Vocational Rehabilitation Services
To enter the course, please click here.
If you require additional information please email the SGEU LTD Plan at LTD@sgeu.org
The Saskatchewan Government and General Employees' Union has developed its own Long Term Disability Plan with the primary responsibility to ensure that the membership is provided with income protection and/or services to those members who are disabled by illness or injury.
THE LTD PLAN NOW ACCEPTS DEBIT PAYMENTS AT THE OFFICE AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS OVER THE PHONE.